Buscador

sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Jack Kerouac, Fragmentos

BLESS THE BEAT GENERATION, BLESS KEROUAC, BLESS GINSBERG, BLESS BURROUGHS....
Nada mas que decir. Plunging headlong into Love.


1. 

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”
On the Road




2. 

“One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple.”
-         The Dharma Bums





 3. 

“I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.” 
-         On the Road





4. 

“Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.”
-         On the Road



5. 

“My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them.”
-         Jack Kerouac to Neal Cassady


6. 

"Two piercing eyes glancing into two piercing eyes- the holy con-man with the shining mind, and the sorrowful poetic con-man with the dark mind."
-         Jack Kerouac on the night that Neal Cassady and Allen Ginsberg met



7. 

"For Neal sex was the one and only holy and important thing in life."
-         Kerouac on Neal Cassady



8.

“Don't use the phone. People are never ready to answer it. Use poetry.”



9. 

“It all ends in tears anyway.”
-         The Dharma Bums


10. 

“Everything is ecstasy, inside. We just don't know it because of our thinking-minds.”
-         Legend of Dulouz (in The Portable Jack Kerouac)





11. 

 “Beautiful insane in the rain”

-         The Subterraneans 




    12. 
  
     "The beauty of things must be that they end"



13. 


"I am beginning to think he is a great saint, a great saint concealed in a veneer of daemonism."

 -Jack Kerouac on Allen Ginsberg


Foto (and writing) @misanthrrrope

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario