Buscador

viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

Fragmentos de Anais Nin


Muchos ya conocen a Anais y por supuesto es fantástica. Me encantan sus diarios del periodo 1931-1934 con su estilo bohemio muy cerca de Henry Miller y por supuesto de June. Aunque Anais dejó claro que nunca mantuvo relaciones sexuales - Aunque muchos sigamos afirmando que sí, no sé si para nuestra propia satisfacción o simplemente porque al leerla es innegable pensarlo - con la esposa de Miller es evidente su admiración y su amor por ella “I have become June”. Para Henry y para Anais, June era una femme Fatale irresistible, erótica e inolvidable. Les dejo algunos fragmentos de Anais que tengo anotados en mi súper cuaderno viajero.

Kusjes!
C.




1.
And then the day came,
when the risk
to remain tight
in a bud
was more painful
than the risk
it took
to blossom.




2.
Goodness, virtue, charity,
submission, stifled me.





3.
June, you have killed my sincerity too. I will never know again who I am, what I am, what I love, what I want.




4.
She is bizarre, fantastic, and nervous, like someone in high fever. Her beauty drowned me… By the end of the evening I had extricated myself from her power. She killed my admiration by her talk. Her talk… Everything Henry said about her is true.




5.
Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.





6.
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.





7.

Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.


8.We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect. 





9. 
I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.



10.
I am lonely, yet not everybody will do. I don’t know why, some people fill the gaps and other emphasize my loneliness. In reality those who satisfy me are those who simply allow me to live with my idea of them.




No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario