Buscador

domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

I'm an insect

Tumblr.com



We’ve found our way to defeat each other
like the Cuban revolution of the 50’s.

We’ve found our ways
in someone else’s body
without even blinking
 one eye.

We don’t miss one another
we only got to miss an illusion,
the ghosts of the real us,
the best act of a magician
who fools us all.

The experiment of love
is an ex-post exercise
and it feels like rats
running throughout the city
chasing the leftovers of others
and running away from cats.

I’m not a rat
nor am I chasing them,
I’m an insect,
and making love to an insect
it’s impossible.

But imagining your body fornicating
with someone else
makes me want to come
loudly
in a stranger’s body.

I’m unable to do so, though
I
  can’t
        feel
             anything.



CR

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario