Buscador

martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

Paul Celan (6 Quotes)

Egon Schiele



1.
You were my death:
you I could hold
when all fell away from me.

2.

There was earth inside them, and they dug. 

3.
Only one thing remained reachable, close and secure amid all losses: language. Yes, language. In spite of everything, it remained secure against loss. 

4.

O one, o none, o no one, o you.
Where did it go, when it went nowhere at all?
O you dig and I dig, and I dig through to you,
and the ring on our finger awakes. 

5.

Illegibility
of this world. All things twice over.


6.
You are always my concern, I ponder a great deal on it and speak to you and take your strange, dark head between my hands and want to push the stones off your chest, free your hand with the carnations and hear you sing.




-Paul Celan


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario